THE CANVAS –
With the holidays just around the corner, I decided to put a little wish list together of some of my favorite brands and items I am currently obsessing over. Since these gifts are on the tad expensive side, I hope to maybe get one or two of them this season.
What is on your holiday wish list this year?
1. I have been wanting this bracelet for years now. I think it might be time to splurge!
2. I saw this vest on the blog Pink Peonies and fell in love. It can be paired with so many colors and is a good “fancy” vest.
3. My friend got this ring recently and I am obsessed with the different shape and structure of it. Hopefully they don’t mind if I get it. I guess copying can be the biggest form of flattery!
4. What can I not say about this wallet. It is the perfect color, fabric and can hold so much. I think this or the Hobo are great wallets.
5. My favorite candle scent! I actually love the huge candles they make, but they are pretty pricey. Another candle that ou can never go wrong with is the Jo Malone.
6. I got this perfume as a gift about a year ago because it was the perfume I was obsessing over for quite some time. But because of the price, I usually limit myself and try to wear it for special occasions so that it will last longer than a daily perfume.
p.s. “hint, hint” Mom 🙂
heart Sara Cristina Metallic Pareo
Florra Blouse at Shopbop
Shop Vince Graham Mules